INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
- We only have access to/collect information that you give us via email, various forms or through cookies when you visit our site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as, name, email, phone number, address, resume, etc.), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- WM Shirley uses “Strictly Necessary Cookies” – cookies that are essential in enabling you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secured areas and “Functionality Cookies” – cookies that allow us to remember how you’re logged in.
- Cookies will stay on your computer or device based on which type of cookie they are. “Persistent” cookies will stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted. “Session” cookies will only stay on your computer or device until you stop browsing.
- WM Shirley uses first and third party cookies. First-party cookies are cookies that belong to WM Shirley, while third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for WM Shirley.
- If you wish to delete and/or disable cookies, you may, please note that in doing so, certain parts of our website may not function as intended.